Certain features, services, and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions, and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. Use of this device is subject to the terms of your wireless service plan. This product meets applicable Radio Frequency Emission Exposure Guidelines. Accessories individually labeled.
MOTOROLA, the Stylized M Logo, MOTO, and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2023 Motorola Mobility LLC.
motorola edge 40 is designed and manufactured by/for Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenovo.
Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
BLUETOOTH is a trademark of Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG).
USB Type-C®and USB-C®are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Google, Google Assistant, and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
ThinkShield is a trademark of Lenovo.
1. Ready For wireless connection is supported with TVs that support Android smartphone screen mirroring (Miracast) only. Bluetooth®accessories sold separately.
2. Ready For PC is available on selected devices, and on Windows 10 and 11. Visit the FAQ page for a full list of device and software compatibility. Requires PC app download. PC and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
3. Water, splash and dust resistance were tested to IP68 standards under controlled laboratory conditions. Withstands immersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Resistance will decrease as a result of normal wear. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not expose to pressurized water, or liquids other than fresh water. Do not attempt to charge a wet phone. Not waterproof.
4. Median users can get up to 12 hours of battery life in 10 min of charge. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
5. Availability varies by country; see service provider for details; requires compatible router (sold separately) and data plan.
6. As compared to traditional phase detection auto focus.
7. Available user storage is less due to many factors, including operating system, software, and functions utilizing part of this capacity; may change with software updates.
8. Download speeds based on 5G sub-6GHz network connectivity [during average network traffic]. Available with 5G service plan and 5G network coverage; available only in select areas. See carrier for details.
9. Sold separately. Requires game controller compatible with Android 11 or later. Game must support Bluetooth® controller input.
10. Auto smile capture can recognize up to 5 faces/people in the same frame.
11. Audio Zoom activates only when zoomed in at least 2X.
12. 360Hz Touch Rate available only in game mode.
Ready For Motion Tracking smart software can recognize up to 3 faces/people in the same frame.
Ready For Tablet is available on selected devices, and on Android 11 and higher tablets. Requires tablet app download. Tablet and mobile device to connect wirelessly must share the same Wi-Fi AP (access point) OR must be connected via USB-C cord.
NFC-supported payment terminal and app required. Requires fingerprint authorization for purchase.
Memory, storage, color options, SIM slot, and accessories vary by market. Check with your carrier or retailer for availability.